BioLogic Hot Spot No Till Food Plot Seed, 5-Pound (plants 1/4 acre)
- Simple to Plant and easy to grow
- Perfect for Bowhunters
- Can be planted with all hand tools
Pure Whitetail Shady Patch – Select Seed Blends – No Till Whitetail Deer Food Plot Seed All Season Attractant (5 lbs)
- IRRESISTABLE: Pure Whitetail’s Select Food Plot Seed Blends create an irresistible natural forage buffet that whitetail deer cannot avoid. Using only the highest quality food plot seeds, Pure Whitetail’s Select Seed Blends create habit forming deer travel patterns in your desired locations.
- ALL SEASON ATTRACTANT: A perfect mixture of Forage Rye Grass, White Clover, Forage Rape, and Winfred Forage Brassica creates an excellent all season food source and attractant. Attracts whitetail deer during early season antler development phase, rut and post-rut, and everything in between!
- NO TILL FOOD PLOT: The perfect choice for creating a food plot attractant in those tucked away, hard to reach, secret locations. Grows in most soil types with minimal sunlight required. Create another reason for deer to frequently visit and bed near your hunting spot.
Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Secret SPOT Private Food Plot Seed, 4-Pound Bag (Covers up to 4,500 Square Feet) (SECS4)
- Broad range of 12 forages specially selected and combined to provide maximum attraction through hunting Season and beyond
- Can be planted with Minimal ground preparation – enough to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- Contains soil ph. booster to help forage growth even in slightly acidic soils
- Just clear the area of existing vegetation and expose the soil to ensure seed-to-soil contact
- Plant secret spot in the places that only you and your Deer will find
Whitetail Institute Imperial Clover Food Plot Seed (Spring and Fall Planting), 4-Pound (1/2 Acre)
- Packed with Antler building protein
- Helps does deliver heavier, healthier fawns and produce more milk
- Extremly cold tolerant, Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
- Sport Type: Hunting
Whitetail Institute Imperial No-Plow Food Plot Seed (Spring and Fall Planting), 9-Pound (.5 acre)
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, annual clovers, brassica, radish and lettuce
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant – Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day
- Sport type: Hunting
Deer Creek Seed Loggers Trail Food Plot Seed Mix
- Supported species: deer, upland game birds
- 2.5 lb bag covers between 0.25 – 0.33 acres
- Thrives in most extreme climates
- Disease, heat resistant
- Specifically designed over decades to drive maximum wildlife
Pennington Smart Seed Dense Shade Grass Seed and Fertilizer Mix, 7 Pounds
- The perfect mix of Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue to thrive in shady conditions
- Grow thick, green grass in areas of your lawn that don’t receive much sunlight
- Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed
- Requires only 2 to 6 hours of sunlight
- Disease and traffic-resistant for a strong, durable lawn
- Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed
- Guaranteed to grow
- See results in 8 to 16 days
- This bag covers up to 1,750 sq. ft.
Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader – Spreads Grass Seed, Fertilizer and Salt – Holds up to 5,000 sq. ft. of Scotts Grass Seed or Fertilizer Products
- Scotts turf builder mini walk-behind broadcast spreader features Scotts exclusive EdgeGuard Technology to keep product off landscaping, driveways, and sidewalks
- Designed to deliver superior results when used with Scotts fertilizer and grass seed products; Can be used for salting – for best results use with Scotts Ice Melt
- Comes pre-calibrated and fully assembled with fold-down handle for easy storage. Pneumatic Tires: No
- Ideal for treating smaller areas, and its compact design allows for easy storage
- Holds up to 5,000 square feet of Scotts lawn products
Food Plots Brassica Seed 5lbs plants 1 acre
- Uniform Seed Sizes. Making Spreader setting and Sowing Easier
- Easy to Grow & Widely Adapted.
- Plant in the Fall, Early Winter or Early Spring for best results. This mixture is a Winter Annual Greens.
- Can be added to other Grain Based plot blends at the rate of 2 lb/acre
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.